(If you use one of these affiliate links, we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you.)
- Preheat your oven to 425° F. Get a large sheet tray out and set aside.
- Using a large chef’s knife, trim the florets from the broccoli stem and place into a microwave safe bowl.
- Pour 2 tbsp of water into the bowl with broccoli, cover and microwave for 2 minutes to slightly steam the broccoli.
- Sprinkle half of the grated Parmesan onto your sheet tray. Then top with the broccoli florets, then sprinkle the pepitas over top and finally top with the remaining Parmesan.
- Place the broccoli into the oven and roast for 15-18 minutes until the cheese is melted and the broccoli is crispy.
- Remove from the oven and using a thin spatula, lift up the cheesy broccoli goodness and place onto a serving platter. Enjoy hot!
- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Cook Time:15 minutes
- Category:Side, Lunch
Keywords: Broccoli, Pepitas, Pumpkin Seeds
Recipe Card powered by