Spinach & Cheddar Popovers are a fun appetizer or side dish to any dinner!
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Milk (or milk or your preference)
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 cup Spinach, raw
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 400° F. Grease a muffin tin with butter and place into oven to preheat.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients EXCEPT, cheddar cheese. Blend until smooth.
Using a spatula, stir the grated cheese into the batter in the blender.
Remove the muffin pan from the oven (careful, it’s hot!). Pour the batter into each muffin tin, filling 3/4 of the way full.
Place muffin pan into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes until popovers are puffed and slightly golden. Serve hot and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Appetizers, Sides, Snack
- Method: Bake
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 123mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
Keywords: Spinach, Popovers, Appetizer