Refreshing, delicious and naturally sweet. This sorbet is the perfect summer treat!
- 16 oz Frozen Mango
- 16 oz Frozen Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice (Juice from 1 whole lime)
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 5 tbsp Warm Water
- In the bowl of a food processor add the frozen fruit, lime juice, honey and 2 tablespoons warm water.
- Process for 1-2 minutes then stop and scrape down the bowl. At this point you will likely need to add a few more tablespoons of warm water to help break up the frozen fruit.
- Process again for another 1-2 minutes until the fruit mixture becomes smooth.
Tip: A little patience is key with this recipe! Sometimes it is helpful to let the mixture thaw for a minute or two and then process again to get the smooth consistency of a sorbet.
After the mixture becomes smooth and cohesive, put the sorbet into a freezer container and place into the freezer for at least 30 minutes (if you can wait that long!)
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dessert, Snack, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 64
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 1g
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Sorbet, Raspberry Mango Sorbet