Parmesan Crisps are an easy, gluten-free and low carb snack!
- 3/4 cup Parmesan, Grated on Large Box Grater
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper or a silapt.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and just starts to brown.
- Allow to cool on the tray for 5 minutes. Then remove using a thin spatula and place on a paper towel lined plate to absorb any excess moisture or grease.Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 7
- Category: Snack, Side, Gluten-Free
- Method: Bake
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 53
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 219
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 11
Keywords: Snack, Gluten-Free, Parmesan