Discover the flavors & health benefits of the Mediterranean.
Join our 6-Week Program to cook, meal plan and thrive the Mediterranean Way.
Over 6 Weeks You Will Increase Your Energy Improve Digestion Cook Delicious Meals Reduce Inflammation
Cook, Plan & Thrive Med Summer Program: Price $249
Kicks-Off July 10th and Includes:
- 1:1 Nutrition Counseling with Registered Dietitian Amy Lawson
- Initial Consultation & One Follow-Up
- Mediterranean Eating Quick Guide PDF
- Exclusive Members Facebook Group
- Live Q&A with RDN Amy and Pharmacist Sam
- Live Cooking Class:
- Weeknights in Italy: Veggie Filled Pesto Chicken Pasta, Blackberry Torte
- On-demand classes:
- Olive Oil & Honey Banana Muffins
- Summer Grain Salads in a Snap
- How-to make a vinaigrette
- EatLove Meal Planning Program
- Weekly Personalized Meal Plan
- Ability to swap meals based on your preferences
- Grocery lists with optional online ordering (where available)
- Mediterranean Recipe Collections
Get Your Summer Glow On (from the inside out)
What if I’m unavailable for the live cooking class?
No problem! The class will be recorded and available on-demand throughout the program.
What’s so great about the Mediterranean?
The Mediterranean eating pattern emphasizes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts, herbs, spices, olive oil and lean protein such as fish. It also has other benefits including reducing inflammation as well as antioxidant properties. Research has consistently shown the Mediterranean diet can help to reduce cardiovascular disease risk.
It also has other benefits including reducing inflammation, reducing the risk of developing type 2 diabetes as well as antioxidant properties.
How does nutrition counseling work?
You will work with me (RDN Amy!) registered dietitian and together we will go over your health history and create a plan that works for you. My nutrition philosophy is a non-diet approach supported by mindful eating practices and goal-setting. During the initial session we will review your health history and dive into your food and lifestyle habits and create an achievable plan for your goals.
What’s included for the program price of $249?
Everything you see listed above! I’m so thrilled to combine nutrition counseling, cooking and meal planning into one package. This is the ultimate package to tie evidence-based nutrition to practical implementation with meal plans and cooking classes. I guarantee you will learn something new!