- 2 lbs Potatoes (Russets are great here or Red Skin or Yukon Golds)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Set out a large sheet tray for roasting then move to the potatoes!
- Scrub potatoes and rinse with water to clean off any dirt residue.
- Dice potatoes into 1 inch chunks and place onto sheet tray. Add 3 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp kosher salt. Mix together with clean hands and spread out the diced potatoes evenly.
- Place sheet tray into the oven and roast for 45-60 minutes (depending on your oven), stirring every 15-20 minutes to ensure even cooking and browning. *Keep an eye on them for the last 5 minutes to make sure they do not burn!
- Remove from the oven, serve hot, enjoy!
These crispy potatoes are excellent plain or great with fresh herbs, garlic or Parmesan. Spice to your preference!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 45
- Category: Dinner, Sides
- Method: Roast
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: g
- Sodium: 320mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Dinner, Sides, Potatoes