Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies, crispy on the outside, soft in the center, perfect!
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter (2 sticks, at room temperature)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed (Ground)
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 12 oz Chocolate Chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add the butter and sugars. Mix on medium to medium high until light and creamy.
- Next, turn the mixer to low and add the eggs, one at a time until mixed in. Then, add the flaxseed and vanilla extract, mix until just combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients. If necessary scrape down the bowl to make sure all ingredients are fully mixed.
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough mixture, mix on low just until the chips are incorporated into the dough.
Cover your bowl or place dough into a container with a lid and refrigerate at least 4 hours or, preferably, over night.
When ready to bake, preheat your oven to 375° F.
Place sheet tray into the oven and bake at 375 F for 10-11 minutes
Using a spatula remove cookies from hot sheet tray to a cooling rack. Let cool (if you can!) and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert, Cookie
- Method: Bake
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 74mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
Keywords: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cookies, Dessert